Following on from our Knotless Knot video, here is a video from Preston Innovations – showing how to use the Quickstop in conjunction with the knotless knot for easy bait anchoring.
Tag Archives | tutorial
One thing that is surprising to me is the amount of even seasoned fishermen that dont know how to tie a knotless knot for hair rigging Bolies, Meat, Corn and Pellets. The knotless knot is a simple, but very stong knot that I use a lot on Carp, Tench and Barbel waters. This video from [...]
This is an intersesting video i found on Youtube that explains how to tie spade end hooks using a hook tyer, something i always get asked a lot!
An interesting video from youtube on stalking for chub. From Angling times archive.
The second video in this series
This is an interesting video I found on Youtube – with a good tutorial on wallis casting using a centerpin. This is the first of a series of videos on fishing tutorials we will be featuring on this site.
- Hooked Fishbait Competition March 12, 2013
- New Planting at Coppice Pond – Notice to Anglers March 6, 2013
- Working Party at Coppice Pond Sunday 24th Feb February 15, 2013
- Reminder for Existing Members Renewing Books Online January 26, 2013
- Myrtle Match January 20, 2013
- Fishing in Bog End at Coppice Pond September 8, 2010
- First Time Angler Catches Monster Trout on River Aire August 4, 2009
- Monster Canal Carp Snared August 7, 2010
- Coppice Pond HAS NOT been netted!!! October 14, 2009
- Match Results Sunday 18th Sept September 22, 2011
- Paul wigglesworth: After reading this post I would love to try this n...
- henry bailey: Where abouts on the canal did u catch it crackin c...
- Mricatchlotsoffish: How's the coppice fishing in the winter also does...
- Phill Andrew: This page says day tickets for the canal are £2.5...
- henry bailey: could u still fish just for a day ticket or have t...