We are pleased to announce that more Barbel have been stocked into the River Aire as part of the Environment Agencys river restocking programme. Last Week 3,000 Barbel were stocked in the river between Keighley, Bingley, Saltaire and Leeds. The Bingley stretch recieved in excess of 500 fish, stocked at Myrtle Park, Bingley. The fish [...]
Tag Archives | barbel
The River Aire has been stocked with Barbel last week – 500 Barbel were introduced to the River Aire at Myrtle Park, Bingley. Although the river condition was up at the time – it was not as bad as it has been during Novembers never ending rain. All the Barbel seemed to happliy swim off [...]
- Hooked Fishbait Competition March 12, 2013
- New Planting at Coppice Pond – Notice to Anglers March 6, 2013
- Working Party at Coppice Pond Sunday 24th Feb February 15, 2013
- Reminder for Existing Members Renewing Books Online January 26, 2013
- Myrtle Match January 20, 2013
- Fishing in Bog End at Coppice Pond September 8, 2010
- First Time Angler Catches Monster Trout on River Aire August 4, 2009
- Monster Canal Carp Snared August 7, 2010
- Coppice Pond HAS NOT been netted!!! October 14, 2009
- Match Results Sunday 18th Sept September 22, 2011
- Paul wigglesworth: After reading this post I would love to try this n...
- henry bailey: Where abouts on the canal did u catch it crackin c...
- Mricatchlotsoffish: How's the coppice fishing in the winter also does...
- Phill Andrew: This page says day tickets for the canal are £2.5...
- henry bailey: could u still fish just for a day ticket or have t...