All members are kindly requested to read the following information before fishing this water:
Fishing is by PRIOR BOOKING ONLY BY TELEPHONE on 07780654194. You will be asked for your name(s) and membership receipt number(s).
Bookings between 9am and 5pm daily only.
Bookings will not normally be refused unless the length is deemed “full”.
Bingley Angling Club is grateful to the National Trust for the permission to fish this stretch, we ask all members fishing the water to respect this, and to bear in mind that the property is open to members of the public.
Would all members please adhere to the following:
- FISHING IS FROM 9am to 5pm ONLY(dusk if earlier, details of Winter closing times will be given on booking).
Main gates are locked outside these hours, so be careful you don’t get locked in for the night – I know how much we all like that last cast.
- Anglers are reminded that this is a mixed fishery and is therefore closed annually from the 15th to the 24th March.
- Junior members must be accompanied by a senior member at all times. No Day Tickets/Guests.
- Fishing is strictly according to club rules, with a single rod only – a second rod for pike is not permitted.
- Access is via the main entrance to the property from Bradford Road only, take note of opening times.
- Parking is available in public carpark (overflow carparking in the field will not be available in wet weather). Riverbank is accessible across the field from bottom of carpark.
Please report all catches -number and species by telephone to above booking number, or email – email@example.com
Upstream limit is point A, and downstream point B (beck end).