If you can tell me why you deserve some “Hooked Fishbait” groundbait that has been universally appraised and promise to send me pics of catches and your experience – then some of this new “Miracle Groundbait” may come your way. It’s a bit like your “Butchers Bacon” Vs “Supermarket Extra Special” – I havent even [...]
The online shop is now back open for 2013 yearbooks. Members will be pleased to ...
The council have done some planting around Coppice pond, grasses and holly, this doesn’t look much at the moment but members are requested to take care not to damage new plants when fishing please.
There will be a working party at Coppice Pond on Sunday 24th Feb to install fish shelters. Members are welcome to lend a hand as this is quite a large task – please call 01274 561047 / 07790 674302 for more information. The party will be meeting at the pond at 10.00am. Those wanting to [...]
When buying from the online shop as an existing member – you MUST put last years yearbook number in your order, and agent bought from – orders will NOT be processed without this information – our new system will also check duplicate numbers – so please be careful when inputting! This ONLY APPLIES to existing [...]
At the end of November the Environment Ageny stocked 7500 Barbel into the River Aire at various sites, 750 at 3-4″ were stocked at Myrtle Park – some of which are pictured above. Barbel of approximately the same size have been stocked here annually by the Agency since 2009 (approximately 2500 fish by my reckoning), [...]
A working party will be held at Coppice Pond on 30th December from 10 AM onwards. The aim of the day is to construct and position two further fish refuges. In the absence of natural vegetation in the water, and after receiving expert advice from the Institute of Fisheries Management and the EA; the Club [...]
The Environment Agency will be conducting a Crayfish survey at Coppice Pond on Wednesday 31st October and Thursday 1st November. As a result there may be some disruption to fishing on the aforementioned days.
- Hooked Fishbait Competition March 12, 2013
- New Planting at Coppice Pond – Notice to Anglers March 6, 2013
- Working Party at Coppice Pond Sunday 24th Feb February 15, 2013
- Reminder for Existing Members Renewing Books Online January 26, 2013
- Myrtle Match January 20, 2013
- Fishing in Bog End at Coppice Pond September 8, 2010
- First Time Angler Catches Monster Trout on River Aire August 4, 2009
- Monster Canal Carp Snared August 7, 2010
- Coppice Pond HAS NOT been netted!!! October 14, 2009
- Match Results Sunday 18th Sept September 22, 2011
- Paul wigglesworth: After reading this post I would love to try this n...
- henry bailey: Where abouts on the canal did u catch it crackin c...
- Mricatchlotsoffish: How's the coppice fishing in the winter also does...
- Phill Andrew: This page says day tickets for the canal are £2.5...
- henry bailey: could u still fish just for a day ticket or have t...